How do I change the name on my account?
- Divorce – The first page, last page, and the page determining ownership of the premise is all that we require from you. Please do not send the entire Divorce Decree.
- Power of Attorney
- Military Deployment
If you qualify for any of the above-mentioned criteria, then we ask that you complete the following actions:
- Complete and execute a Letter of Authorization (LOA)
- Send in a copy of legal documentation demonstrably indicating proof of your qualifying criteria (as stated above).
- Mail or fax both documents to:
PO Box 192746
Dallas, TX 75219
I have an out-of-state Driver’s License. What should I do when enrolling for Texas electric services?
What is an ESI ID? Where is it located? How do I get one?
If you have trouble locating it or need to obtain the ESI ID specific to your premise, then contact your local Transmission and Distribution Service Provider (TDSP) and they’ll be able to give it to you. They may ask for a couple items to verify your information. The contact information for each of the TDSPs is provided below:
- Oncor – 888.313.4747
- Centerpoint – 800.332.7143
- AEP Central – 866.223.8508
- TNMP – 888.866.7456
- AEP North – 866.223.8508